Claudia Hoenig – Coaching for Weight loss and Management
Claudia practices one-to-one health coaching for Weight loss and Management in both English and French. She is based in Belgium and consults at La Cambre Medical Center in Brussels, in Lasne (near Waterloo) and also does Skype sessions.
Her objective is to help clients reach achievable and sustainable weight loss by:
- Helping them develop and maintain their inner motivation during difficult moments
- Guiding them in choosing effective and manageable steps to modify their eating habits and reach their weight loss and maintenance objectives
- Finding practices that work for them to deal with weight loss “barriers” such as : cravings, socializing, stress, boredom, holidays and time management
- Offering them a balanced weight loss and maintenance program and practical cooking tips, easy and healthy recipes and weekly menus
- Collaborating with them in adjusting their program to a agreeable life long way of eating once their weight objectives have been reached.
Claudia has a Masters in Science in Coaching Psychology. Appreciative Coaching, Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Coaching, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness and Mindful Eating are all approaches which influence Claudia’s own integrative and client-centered practice. She also works closely with La Cambre Medical Center’s doctors specialized in nutrition and functional medicine and is an expert in the Chrono Asian Method, a healthy, well-balanced food plan for weight loss and maintenance.